First of all, I want to thank God for giving me another year of my life. Without His guidance, I will never be here on where I am. So thank you so much Dear God! :) I owe you everything and you know, I love you so much.
Time flew fast. I never noticed how my life changed after college until yesterday. Though I am still me, there were things that changed. My dream, my goal, my attitude, my hobbies, my point of view etc. And I'm glad that all those changes were for better.
I have a lot of things to say but I don't know where to start. =) Typical me. Haha.
So as I write this moment, I'm thinking of what to say. Is it about how will I want to be at twenty-three? Or is it about the things I achieved for the last twenty-two years of my life? Naah. Can't decide.
Yey, after 30 minutes of thinking, I've decided to share the things I wanted to achieve this year (my 23rd). I'll also make this entry as a reminder to myself of the things that I wanted to do. =)
How do I start? Mental block alert. XD
I just write a list. :DCHECKLIST AT TWENTY-THREE
1. TO MAKE MY BROKERAGE COMPANY BIGGER. =) Dear God, give me more clients! =)
2. TO BE A MILLIONAIRE AT THE END OF 2016.
3. TO ORGANIZE A CHARITY =) For children.
4. TO HAVE A DOG! It's been four years since the last time I got a dog. I had a hard time moving on when my dog died.CHECKLIST AT TWENTY-THREE (AS A FANGIRL)
1. HAVE AN ARASHI BLAST IN MIYAGI CONCERT DVD [LTD EDITION]
2. ORGANIZE A CONTEST FOR SHO SAKURAI'S BIRTHDAY. [INTERNATIONAL CONTEST, so if you're interested, click here
] (I'm planning on it! I'm thinking the prizes.)
3. TO SAVE MONEY FOR THEIR 20TH ANNIVERSARY. (Plane tickets are expensive same as for the concert ticket. Have to work harder. XD)
4. TO GO TO JAPAN THIS FEBRUARY. (I wanted to watch a live show of Arashi and give Sho a birthday present even though it's late. xD This is too ambitious but I'll still give it a shot. I need connections! Haha. One of the category of the contest for Sho's birthday is making a Birthday Tribute Video, so I'm gonna compile the entries and burn it in a CD and give it to Sho.)
Please be good to me! =)